Salesforce Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Evidian IAM suite
Salesforce identity management
To remove excessive access privileges, exposing a company to insider user attacks, Evidian supports:
- Salesforce user lifecycle management (Joiners, Movers, Leavers in the enterprise)
- Salesforce approval workflows
Salesforce user provisioning
User lifecycle management means the capacity of Evidian to automatically manage Salesforce user provisioning and de-provisioning.
Morever for the Cloud, Evidian offers a just in time provisioning to pay only when the user accesses the application in the Cloud.
Evidian supports a large list of authenticators and covers:
- Salesforce MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Salesforce SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Salesforce SSPR (Self-Service Password Reset)
- Salesforce OTP, TOTP, smart card, etc
- Salesforce Fido
- Salesforce SAML, OpenID, OAuth