Jira Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Evidian IAM suite
Jira identity management
To remove excessive access privileges, exposing a company to insider user attacks, Evidian supports:
- Jira user lifecycle management (Joiners, Movers, Leavers in the enterprise)
- Jira approval workflows
Jira user provisioning
User lifecycle management means the capacity of Evidian to automatically manage Jira user provisioning and de-provisioning.
Morever for the Cloud, Evidian offers a just in time provisioning to pay only when the user accesses the application in the Cloud.
Evidian supports a large list of authenticators and covers:
- Jira MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Jira SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Jira SSPR (Self-Service Password Reset)
- Jira OTP, TOTP, smart card, etc
- Jira Fido
- Jira SAML, OpenID, OAuth