Generic Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Evidian IAM suite
Generic identity management
To remove excessive access privileges, exposing a company to insider user attacks, Evidian supports:
- Generic user lifecycle management (Joiners, Movers, Leavers in the enterprise)
- Generic approval workflows
Generic user provisioning
User lifecycle management means the capacity of Evidian to automatically manage Generic user provisioning and de-provisioning.
Morever for the Cloud, Evidian offers a just in time provisioning to pay only when the user accesses the application in the Cloud.
Evidian supports a large list of authenticators and covers:
- Generic MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Generic SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Generic SSPR (Self-Service Password Reset)
- Generic OTP, TOTP, smart card, etc
- Generic Fido
- Generic SAML, OpenID, OAuth