Evidian Identity Governance & Administration Features and Architecture Training
Features and Architecture of Evidian Identity Governance & Administration: Basic Course
Duration: 1 day
Be able to:
- Identify the different functionalities and modules, which compose the Evidian IGA 10 solution architecture
- Understand the links between the functionalities and modules
- Understand the involved workflow processes for identity and rights management and the logical sequencing of their execution
- List the workflow processes and functionalities that can be activated for a given use case without the need for customization.
Knowledge in LDAP repositories and security concepts, basic IAM knowledge (Identity & Access Management).
The course manual is in English.
The items covered include:
- Introduction to Evidian I&AM Suite
- Concepts: Evidian IGA All in one solution
- Evidian IGA module architecture
- Synchronization of the Evidian IGA central repository
- Evidian IGA Portal for end users
- Evidian IGA Workflow Processes
- User Lifecycle Management
- User Right Management with Extended RBAC policies
- Application management & users accounts’ provisioning
- Advanced features for a better governance
- Reporting and Audit Functions
- Monitoring and technical Administration during run-time
- Demos, Hands on and overview of the installation process
Product version: 10
Methods: Presentations, demonstrations.
Standard price: 600 euros/participant, without tax.
Number of participants per session: 8 participants max