Evidian ID Synchronization Training
Concepts, Installation and Configuration of Evidian ID Synchronization: Basic Course
Duration: 1 day
- Understand the architecture of Evidian ID Synchronization
- Discover Evidian ID Synchronization role in IGA
- Be able to install Evidian ID Synchronization and implement synchronization streams in a standard environment.
- Be able to operate synchronization streams in a standard environment
Basic knowledge in Security, LDAP, XML, Perl or PHP.
The course manual is in English.
The items covered include:
- Concepts and Architecture
- Evidian ID Synchronization role in Evidian IGA solution
- Sample Use Cases
- Evidian ID Synchronization run-time modes: standalone or within an IGA environment
- Identity Data Sources
- Configuration of Synchronization Streams
- Master source and “Standard” associated sources
- Attributes Mapping
- Object creation and deletion rules
- Group membership management
- Run-time parameters: thresholds, logs, traces, scheduling
- Customized functions for attributes computation and advanced operations
- Administration of Synchronization Streams
- Labs and case study of synchronization (user and organization, group objects and group membership)
- CSV files and LDAP V3 directory
- CSV files and Active directory
- Active directory and SQL data base
- Scripting additional customized functions
- Debug traces and logs
Product version: 10
Methods: Presentations, hands-on.
Standard price: 600 euros/participant, without tax.
Number of participants per session: 6 participants max