Evidian ID Synchronization Training
Concepts, Installation and Configuration of Evidian ID Synchronization: Basic Course
Duration: 1 day
- Be able to implement the product in a standard environment.
- Understand IAM components and the architecture of a typical solution
Knowledge in UNIX, Windows, security concepts. Basic knowledge in PHP and XML.
The course manual is in English.
The items covered include:
- Data Model : master and associated sources
- Use Cases
- IDSync standalone or within an I&AM9 environment
- Master source
- “Standard” associated source
- Source associated with IAM referential
- Attribute Mapping
- Object creation rule
- Object deletion rule
- Customized functions
- IDSync daemon management
- Service mode
- Simulation mode
- Labs on :
- Configuration of various sources
- Sql (using odbc driver)
- Flat files
- Use of customized functions for attributes computing
- Simulation mode environment
- Service mode environment
Product version: 9.0
Methods: Presentations, hands-on.
Standard price: 600 euros/participant, without tax.
Number of participants per session: 6 participants max