How to initialize Multi User Desktop for Windows
Multi User Desktop allows hosting several secure sessions in the same Windows session.
With the Authentication Manager client installed on a Windows workstation do the following:
- Open your Apps an Features and select the Enterprise Access Management client
- Click on modify to open the wizard
- In the application maintenance Window click on modify
- Make sure the Authentication Manager and Integration with Windows features are not selected for installation.
- Click Next and follow the rest of the Wizard instructions.
Depending on your Windows version, execute one of the following actions:
- Windows XP/2003: restart the workstation.
- Windows 7/2008: close the session.
► The Multi-User Desktop feature has been installed.