How to Initialize Multi User Desktop for Windows
Evidian Authentication Manager
Multi User Desktop allows hosting several secure sessions in the same Windows session.
With the Authentication Manager client installed on a Windows workstation do the following:
- Open your Apps an Features and select the Enterprise Access Management client
- Click on modify to open the wizard
- In the application maintenance Window click on modify
- Make sure the Authentication Manager and Integration with Windows features are not selected for installation.
- Click Next and follow the rest of the Wizard instructions.
- Close the session.
► The Multi-User Desktop feature has been installed.