How to configure Enterprise SSO for 4 eyes authentication
What you have learned
- The custom script allows you to train the Enterprise SSO manually
- The "get SSO paramater" allows to perform SSO with a different user.
- When the SSO is performed by a first user, another users credentials are injected.
- From the console you can require that the application uses the primary account as login password. With this feature the SSO will not have to collect user login and password for the application.
- Combined with Authentication Manager, require a Strong Authentication Method of the second user to perform the SSO on the approver fields.