Atos launches major new release of Evidian cloud-based Identity-as-a Service offering
Paris, Monaco - October 15, 2020 – Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, today announces a key new release of its Evidian Identity-as-a-Service (Evidian IDaaS) offering, available from the cloud on a subscription basis, with new governance features. This all-in-one security solution helps enterprises securely govern their digital identities and manage access for their business applications.
In the current situation, most companies are facing major challenges: they must continue with their digital transformation while allowing their employees to work from home and while ensuring a very high level of security for all their critical business applications. With Evidian IDaaS, Atos offers a complete, scalable and ready-to-use ‘as-a-Service’ security solution which includes all components of an efficient Zero-Trust approach:
- Reinforced access security with access control and identity federation for employees, partners and customers, thanks to multifactor authentication features (MFA);
- Reinforced identity governance – bringing more agility and helping enterprises facilitate the release of their new business applications, as users can easily add or revoke access to users for Office 365, Salesforce, Service Now or Google Workplace (GSuite);
- Cost control - with a unique as-a-Service solution offering full visibility on costs and activities, allowing to keep up with the latest market trends more easily;
- Always up-to-date Identity and Access Management service.
The new version of Evidian IDaaS released today introduces new key Identity Governance features to the overall offering to improve end-to-end support for Cloud applications:
- Enhanced user lifecycle management features when onboarding users, managing deletion or transfer of rights, managing users’ arrival and departure dates, creating access request, or dealing with approval workflows;
- Automated account provisioning for Cloud applications: changes are propagated to remote systems instantly in order to improve service quality and security, resulting in increased business agility and scalability;
- New modern end-user interface and unified administration interface - making the solution easier to use and improving user experience.
“Evidian IDaaS solution is at the cornerstone of Zero Trust strategies as it provides a comprehensive set of features to support and prepare organizations to align their Identity & Access Management and Cloud strategies, with Zero Trust in mind. With the new release of Evidian IDaaS, we support our clients in their digital transformation strategy and increase their overall security” said Sébastien Brachet, Evidian Chief Operating Officer, Big Data & Cybersecurity at Atos.
In April 2020 Atos announced the extension of its Identity & Access Management portfolio with a new IDentity as a Service offering – Evidian IDaaS. This all-in-one security solution manages on-premises, cloud-based and as-a-Service applications.
In January 2020, Atos was awarded the “France Cybersecurity” Label for its IGA solution and ID PKI Suite, both developed in France.
As part of the overall digital transformation and cybersecurity strategy of an organization, Identity & Access Management is key to ensure only authorized people can get access to their digital applications. More information about Atos’ solutions for secure digital identities: https://atos.net/en/solutions/cyber-security/trusted-digital-identities
Lucie Duchateau | email@example.com | +33 7 62 85 35 10 | @Lucie_Duchateau