International Cybersecurity Forum, January 23rd & 24th 2018, Lille
To register and
get your access badge
to the FIC, click on this link
Evidian will attend the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) 2018, on January 23rd and 24th 2018 at the Grand Palais of Lille. The FIC is a major European event gathering all actors of the trusted digitalization. It is aimed to promote a pan-European vision of cybersecurity as well as to strengthen the fight against cybercrime.
The theme of this 10th edition will focus on “Hyperconnection: the resilience challenge” and will highlight the problematics of the ability of systems to cope with the consequences of a cyberattack or a failure and of the behaviors to adopt regarding this cyber-resilience. Atos (booth A14) will expose the theme “Secure your data journey and tackle GDPR in an hyper connected world” based on its cybersecurity solutions:
- Evidian: Your complete identity and access management solution, on premises and/or as a service, to make passwords disappear, even in the Cloud.
- Bull Trustway: complete solution of data encryption paired with Hardware Security Modules (HSM) and Virtual Private Networks (VPN) to secure your exchanges and data in Cloud and on-premises environments.
- Bull Horus: end-to-end security solution for connected devices (blockchain demonstration).
- Bull Hoox: 1st entirely secure European smartphone.
- Elexo: digital investigation solutions.
- Service: protection services, cyberattack detection and counteraction through its 14 Prescriptive SOCs worldwide.
David LEPORINI, Security Director of the IoT in Atos will also present the booth A21: “Can smart cities be safe and secure?” on Tuesday 24th of January 2018, 1:30 pm.
We are looking forward to see you at this event!