Managing data can be tricky. The deeper and wider your datalake is, the more difficult it is to isolate and structure raw data. In the case of Identity and Access Management, this critical first step towards data-driven systems can quickly become a nightmare. Evidian Analytics and Intelligence collects IAM audit data from all modules from Evidian IAM Suite to transform raw data into structured and actionable data.
Evidian Analytics & Intelligence collects IAM audit data from other modules within the Evidian IAM Suite :
- Evidian Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for identity, policy and user lifecycle data,
- Evidian Web Access Manager (WAM) for access and entitlements usage data,
- Evidian Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO) for password policy and usage data.
Data sources management
Via the solution main menu, users with administrator rights can configure, manage and consult directly the Evidian data sources. The administrator can select the data source to be added (Evidian IGA, WAM and/or ESSO), then enter the required property values.
Besides Evidian IAM Suite data, the administrator has the possibility to select, configure and manage additionnal databases:
- Amazon Web Services® (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure SQL®
- Internal Diagnostic
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)