User access management policy - Example with self-service access request to Microsoft Office 365
Evidian Identity Governance and Administration
Demonstration of user access management policy with self-service access request to Microsoft Office 365
User access management policy is demonstrated on self-service access request to Microsoft Office 365. It shows the flexibility of Evidian Identity Governance and Administration (IGA).
Thanks to the notion of Context in Evidian IGA, it is easy to tailor application behaviour to customer needs.
This self-service user access management policy feature is not limited to Microsoft Office 365 and can be applied to other applications.
With Evidian Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), you can
- implement the right identity with the right rights at the right time,
- have a single view of existing identities in your organization coming from multiple sources,
- manage access requests from users through approval processes,
- automate the allocation of access rights based on roles,
- create custom compliance reports.