Discover the best practices and pitfalls to avoid when deploying SSO (Single Sign-On)
Illustrated with real-life examples, this white paper describes the best practices of single sign-on (SSO) projects. It is based on more than 20 years of experience and hundreds of SSO deployments:
- Clearly define and share the project objectives
- Demonstrate that SSO improves regulatory compliance
- Involve users in the project actively
- Take account of existing procedures and policies
- Adopt a simple solution architecture
- Publish quantified indicators regularly
- Assess the achievement of objectives and plan identity management
Password Management is a headhache for users and IT.
SSO makes users more productive, improves security, reduces help desk costs and helps achieve compliance. But only by good planning will you ensure that deployment is fast, objectives are met and all users adopt single sign-on.
Thank you for your interest. You can download the report here.A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly