Evidian Support consists of an international team of experts who will help you get optimal use out of our products in your specific environment. It also prioritises the establishment of a real partnership, guaranteeing better response times to meet your requests
Support pour Evidian On-Premise
Our Support programmes allow you to establish a response adapted to your needs, whatever they are:
- Standard Support & Maintenance for access to updates and the support knowledge database, submitting incident tickets and assistance during working hours.
- Platinum Support & Maintenance for customised high-level support in a complex environment with availability constraints.
2 types of support for On-Premise
- Web-Site access for up to four named Technical Contacts to the European Support Centre (“Support Centre”) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year for the purpose of reporting an incident or requesting assistance.
- On-line support from the Support Centre from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, European CET time, Monday through Friday.
- Access for up to four named Technical Contacts to a knowledge database, FAQ, and other on-line information facilities.
- After an incident is reported, Evidian acknowledges receipt of the incident report within four “Support Center Working Hours”.
- Delivery of Service Packs, Updates and Upgrades for the Licensed Product at no further charges.
Platinum Support and Maintenance offers customised support that takes into account the complexity of your technical and organisational environment. It responds to your service level needs and your contractual availability (SLA) by offering close monitoring and proactive support actions.
An Account Monitoring Technical Lead within the Support organisation will be your personal point of contact for all questions and incidents related to the products. They implement and run pilot projects for customised services:
- Monitoring meetings and provision of dashboards
- On-site visits for proactive support actions
- The implementation of a customised escalation procedure
- Faster response times
- 24/7 assistance with critical production incidents
These services are in addition to services provided with Standard Support and Maintenance.
For certain products, the support team can keep a reference copy of your version with the list of corrections specific to your configuration. This service allows improved responsiveness with greater security, when emergency corrections are made during production.
Support pour Evidian IDaaS
Support for IDaaS solutions from Evidian :
- Allows the user to create incident tickets,
- Provides a tutorial composed of several chapters allowing the user to configure step by step the different functionalities offered by IDaaS Access and Governance.
- Offers a wide range of services related to the management and administration of Evidian solutions as a service (see below).
- Request connection to a proxy IdP
- Request/Remove an Analytics Designer Role for an IDaaS Administrator
- Change request
- Injection of custom data for OpenID Connect applications
- Request related to regulations such as GDPR
- Other service requests…