Enterprise Single Sign-On as a Service for on-premises and cloud applications
The number of passwords required from users never stops growing. It becomes necessary to simplify access to your information system, and also to increase security by reducing the risk of loss or sharing passwords. However you do not want (or have the resources) to manage the administration and infrastructure and prefer to focus on your Business.
Companies adopt more and more SaaS applications to lower their cost and increase agility. In line with that we offer an SSO as a service solution to provide a seamless user experience by not requiring users to constantly re-enter passwords, one for each corporate and cloud application and/or environment. These goals will be achieved without having to take on unnecessary infrastructure expenses or development burden.
Providing cloud SSO to on-premises and cloud applications for less complexity and better security
By automating password management, a cloud SSO simplifies your users’ lives and lets you drive your security policy.
Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service allows real and measurable savings to be easily made. The return on investment generally allows you to recover acquisition costs within a year.
Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service eliminates one of the primary threats of security: bypassing password procedures. Now, users no longer have to remember a multitude of credentials. They simply have to remember their main password. Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service makes it unnecessary to write a password on a Post-it™, or share it with a colleague if they forget theirs. It also avoids multiple use of the same password for several applications.
Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service will help you to comply with your legal and regulatory requirements. You can monitor your employees’ attempts to access applications. An audit trail of all accesses, who accessed what at which time, is maintained and can be made available on request. This will enable you to demonstrate that your access policy is observed and fulfills its objectives.
• When the solution is first started on a user’s workstation, it connects to a central application and the users enter their password for the last time.
• Access to applications is simple but also with a high security level.
• Evidian Enterprise SSO can change the password automatically with random passwords according to a strict policy that you define.
• The service supports the definition of separate and different password policies for each application.
• The service enforces the application password policy at every level: length, complexity, random generation, modification and expiration.
• The passwords are stored in a secure personal vault that is protected with state-of-the-art encryption.
• The key to access the SSO data is known by the end user only.
• Secure access to hybrid environments, both web and non-web applications, can now be guaranteed while keeping your existing infrastructure unchanged.
• Through a particular policy, you can require a re-authentication to allow Single Sign-On to be performed on sensitive applications.
Evidian Enterprise SSO as a Service can be deployed quickly:
• Existing applications and repositories do not have to be modified.
• Existing accesses will be collected and reinforced. You do not have to redefine any access rights.
• The SSO as a service provides a library of plug-ins to accelerate the enrolment of applications.
• The SSO as a service offers a set of self-service procedures. When enabled centrally, your end-users can self-enroll and register themselves to activate the Cloud SSO.
Managing users for dozens of applications has become time-consuming and also a financial handicap for the company. By centralizing and managing usernames and passwords, Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service allows administrators to spend more time on developing other systems and improving performance rather than password management tasks.
With Enterprise SSO as a service, a user can delegate access to an application to a colleague, without calling the helpdesk. He can do this without sharing his password, and for the time period he decides. The user can therefore anticipate his absence. The access delegated is logged and auditable by the company's Head of Security.
Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service for mobile devices, delivers a solution that extends the Single Sign-On to Android and iOS tablets and mobile phones. It automatically and securely stores passwords and personal notes in your mobile Vault. It can also enter application passwords for you. It synchronizes your credentials with your central vault in the cloud to make them available from your workstation and mobile devices.
You don’t have to modify any of your applications. Evidian Enterprise SSO activates Single Sign-On in many types of applications: Windows, web, terminal emulator, etc.
Evidian Enterprise SSO as a service can be run from a Windows workstation, tablet PC, server, and from virtual desktops (Citrix, Microsoft, VMWare…).