You are currently visiting the Evidian website. Evidian considers your personal data and you privacy at the utmost importance. Our privacy notice explains what personal data we collect and how we process them. We invite you to read them. Evidian processes your personal data for this website in order to provide you a helpful and adapted resource to better know Evidian.
What is personal data?Personal data may be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person.
Data collectionYour personal data on this website can be collected either directly or indirectly. It can be collected directly when, for instance, you voluntarily submit it for subscribing to our newsletter or when completing the contact form. When accessing to these pages, you will be provided information about the collection of your personal data and will be able to give – or not – your consent. Your personal data can be collected indirectly when using cookies and other technologies. Evidian intends to collect information such as the number of visitors, as well as user’s last visit date and consulted page. Please refer to the “cookies and other tracking technologies” part below.
Accuracy, relevance and security of your personal dataEvidian’ website is hosted in the European Union. Any personal data processed by Evidian is kept on secure servers. Evidian uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personal data against loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or modification and to ensure the integrity of the personal data. Additionally, Evidian ensures to process your personal data only for the purposes mentioned in this privacy notice and to keep data no longer than necessary.
Your rightsYou have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of your Personal Data. You may also have the right to ask for a portable format of your personal data or restrict or object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please complete this online form to contact Evidian. This Privacy Notice was published on 24 May 2018 and may be amended from time to time. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
Cookies and other tracking technologiesEvidian is committed to comply with the EU Directive on privacy in the electronic communications. For this purpose we have developed the following notice which intends to give you all the keys to manage the cookies we use while you’re visiting our website.
What is a cookie?Cookies are small files which are downloaded on to a device when the user accesses to certain websites. The piece of information is then sent to the original website when the user visits the page again or when he/she visits a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, to understand the users’ navigation on different websites, thus facilitating user’s navigation, save his/her preferences and improving his/her utilization of the website. Cookies can have different objectives and utilities. For more information about cookies, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
Evidian CookiesWe intend to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our website. For this reason, when visiting our Evidian website, cookies are installed on the computer. When surfing on Evidian website(s), data logs of your surfing activity may be collected with the purpose of understanding aggregate usage of features and pages. For this very purpose we use Google Analytics.
Purpose of the cookiesPlease note that these settings are only valid for the pages created and owned by Evidian. When we embody link to external websites and that you click on these links you leave our website and therefore the settings and policy applying to our website no longer applies. You should consider the new website cookies policy and settings. Find more information below about Evidian cookies.
Evidian’ cookies table1. Session cookie or permanent cookie
- ‘Session’ cookies remain in your browser during your browser session only, i.e. until you leave the website.
- ‘Persistent’ cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless deleted by you).
- Necessary cookies. There are essential for the user navigation and allow to give access to certain functionalities such as secured zones accesses. Without these cookies, it won’t be possible to provide the service.
- ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as webpages visited and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated such that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve how a website works.
- ‘Functionality’ cookies allow the website to remember any choices you make about the website (such as changes to text size, customized pages, user name, language) or enable services such as commenting on a blog.
- Targeting cookie: cookies used to deliver advertisements more relevant for you, limit the number of times you see an advertisement; help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign; and understand people’s behavior after they view an advertisement.
- First party cookies are set and used uniquely by Evidian
- Third party cookies are either set up, either used by third party, other than Evidian