Evidian Identity & Access Management Training
Installation, Configuration, Deployment & Support of Evidian Identity & Access Management: Basic Course
Duration: 5 Days
- Understand the concepts and the architecture
- Understand identity lifecycle
- Be able to implement Policy Manager
- Be able to implement user Provisioning
- Be able to define and implement a security policy based on the concepts of Policy Manager
- Be able to implement Request Manager in a standard environment
- Be able to implement IDSynchronization in a standard environment.
- Understand IAM components and the architecture of a typical solution
- Understand IAM project methodology
Good understanding of the concepts used in RBAC or ORBAC model, organizational and security concepts.
Knowledge in UNIX, Windows, basic knowledge in PHP and XML.
Knowledge of LDAP and database basic concepts.
The course manual is in English.
The items covered include:
- ID Synchronization
- Data Model : master and associated sources
- Use Cases
- IDSync standalone or within an I&AM9 environment
- Master source
- “Standard” associated source
- Source associated with IAM referential
- Attribute Mapping
- Object creation rule
- Object deletion rule
- Customized functions
- IDSync daemon management
- Service mode
- Simulation mode
- Labs on :
- Configuration of various sources
- Sql (using odbc driver)
- Flat files
- Use of customized functions for attributes computing
- Simulation mode environment
- Service mode environment
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager Concepts & Data model
- Role of the Policy Manager in a complete IAM solution
- Prerequisites: I&AM referential installed
- Policy Manager server Installation
- LDAP Extension
- Policy Manager Console, Personal Workspace
- Policy Manager Objects
- Identity Referential
- Business Rules
- Segregation of Duties
- Definition of the assignments between Users/Roles/Organizations
- Definition of the assignments between Roles/Organizations/Permissions
- Provisioning and Reconciliation
- User Provisioning
- Provisioning connectors
- Request Manager
- Utilization of a workflow process with the different participants
- Standard process screen customization
- Portal & processes administration
Product version: 9.0
Methods:Presentations, Hands-on (within VMWare).
Labs are structured to offer attendees a guided learning path based on the most frequently encountered use cases.
Standard price: 3000 euros/participant, without tax.
Number of participants per session: 6 participants max