Evidian Identity & Access Management Architecture Training
Architecture of Evidian Identity & Access Management: Basic Course
Duration: 1 day
Be able to:
- Identify the different modules which are part of Evidian I&AM offer
- Understand the links between these modules
- Describe the involved processes and the sequence of their execution
- List the functions available, without customization, after the solution installation
Knowledge in LDAP referentials and security concepts, basic IAM knowledge (identity management).
The course manual is in English.
The items covered include:
- Request Manager
- User Lifecycle Management
- User Right Management
Product version: 9.0
Methods: Presentations, demonstrations.
Standard price: 600 euros/participant, without tax.
Number of participants per session: 8 participants max