Managing identities and accesses:
from employee arrival to departure
SECURITY MORNING in Brussels,
June 7th (in English)
Managing identities and accesses: from employee arrival to departure
A program based on presentations, demonstrations and case studies.
- How to create a unified and consolidated view of your identities?
- How to formalize user access right processes automatically or on request?
- How to enforce compliance with the requirements of your industry sector?
To learn more, join us:
All details will be sent in your confirmation mail.
A 2-hour session on managing the lifecycle of users’ rights and accesses.
Our experts will present various scenarios and support them with case studies.
The program will end with refreshments.
White paper : “ Improve control over accesses and identities ”
On the basis of Evidian's customer experience, this white paper describes how IT departments control internal risks linked to improper accesses.
- Implementing a risk control infrastructure
- Choosing authentication methods
- Structuring a security policy
- Measuring risk exposure via indicators
This document recommends concrete actions aimed at reducing risk exposure, in particular through identity and access management solutions.
Download the White paper >>